- check out the details of daily stages
- get your pilgrim passport at our webshop or local tourist office
- book your accommodation in advance
- bring a lot of water (minimum of 4 l) per daily stage and some dry food like energy bars, chocolates or dry fruit
- It is advisable to take a cell phone and a map (available at Petrinja tourist office or as GPS file)
- it is advisable to use hiking poles and walk in a group (at least 2 persons)
- make sure you pace yourself and listen to your body signals
- If you get injured or if the effort is too much for you, postpone your walk
Please be careful, you are responsible for your own safety.
In case of emergency dial 112.