- check out the details of daily stages (19-24 km long)
- get your pilgrim passport at our webshop or local tourist offices
- book your accommodation in advance
- bring a lot of water (minimum of 4 l) per daily stage and some dry food like energy bars, chocolates or dry fruit
- It is advisable to take a cell phone and a map (available at local tourist offices or as GPS file)
- it is advisable to use hiking poles and walk in a group (at least 2 persons)
- make sure you pace yourself and listen to your body signals
- If you get injured or if the effort is too much for you, postpone your walk
Please be careful, you are responsible for your own safety.
In case of emergency dial 112.
The first and the most important item of Camino gear are boots/shoes. These are two tips …
How To Avoid Blisters
I managed to avoid blisters completely while walking the Camino, and I’ve picked up a few lessons …
Camino Gear And Packing List
Total weight you carry is something I can’t emphasize strongly enough. In my opinion; the less weight you carry = the better your Camino …