- wear season-appropriate clothing
- make sure you have comfortable footwear for hiking
- make sure you take sun, rain and wind protection; hat, sunglasses, jacket, raincoat
- bring a lot of water (minimum of 4 l) per daily stage and some dry food like energy bars, chocolates or dry fruit
- It is advisable to take a cell phone, pocket knife, small first aid kit,
- it is advisable to walk in a group (at least 2 persons) with hiking poles
You are walking this path at your own responsibility .
In case of emergency dial 112.
It is NOT allowed to:
- camp outside the registered camps
- leave trash on the trails
- pick plants, figs, grapes
- start a fire
- hunt or disturb animals, insects and birds, destroy or climb across stone walls